Getting In Shape

Watch as I get into shape. Though the question may well be asked... "what shape?"





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up this morning and had the distinct impression that the world wasspinning before my very eyes... I immediately shut my eyes hit the snoozebutton and went back to sleep. I woke up 40 minutes before I had to leavefor work. enough time to make a great pot of coffee after I was ready. On myway out the door I promptly forgot my travel mug full of the dark sweetaddiction that I'd poured for myself. yet again I did not wake up and gorunning this morning. and so I tell myself that I'll do it tonight... when Iget home from work...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Silent Watcher
  • From North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
  • I have 2 years of college and two years in the army as a Combat Medic. I am currently working on my bachelor’s in Business Management. I was married 6 months ago and enjoy life with my beautiful Canadian bride by my side.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3